More Than Skin Deep: The Role of Inflammation in Psoriasis
The Skin and Cancer Foundation, Inc., in association with the Philippine Dermatological Society, would like to invite everyone to join our upcoming CME webcast entitled “More Than Skin Deep: The Role of Inflammation in Psoriasis” on April 29, 2020 at 1:00 PM, Manila time. The event will focus on discussing Psoriasis vulgaris, updated treatment modalities for complex cases, and the practice of Dermatology and Teledermatology in the time of COVID-19. Attached herewith is the program for the webcast.
Our session will run through Gotowebinar. You can download the free app in your computer, smartphone or tablet. The following are the instructions for viewing:
Viewing via laptop:
- Register for the session at https://bit.ly/pdswebcasts2020 Please register with the name that should appear on your certificate.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the “Join Webinar” button. Please click the button to enter the webinar room on the said webcast schedule. (NOTE: The link is unique to you, please do not share it with others.)
- By clicking the “Join Webinar” button, the Gotowebinar app will automatically be downloaded in your computer (Mac and Windows are supported).
- Once you’re in the room, you will hear the voiceover saying “The webinar will begin shortly, please stay on the line” — an indication that your audio is working.
- You can also check your audio by going to the Audio tab in the Gotowebinar panel. Click “Sound Check” and click “Play sound”
- Participants’ microphones are muted throughout the meeting. To participate in the webinar, you can type in your questions in the Questions panel.
- During the lecture, the presentation slides and webcam view will appear on your screen. You can drag the bar between the two panels to adjust the viewing size.
- Download the free Gotowebinar app (Playstore or App Store)
- In the Gotowebinar Webinar ID field, enter the webinar ID: 762-829-219.
- Fill out the registration form. After filling out the form, you will automatically be logged in. Please register with the name that should appear on your certificate.
- While waiting for the webinar, you will hear the voice over saying “The webinar will begin shortly, please stay on the line”
- During the lecture, the presentation slides and webcam view will appear on your screen.
iOS: If you wish to remove the webcam view, swipe left. To see the slides again, swipe right.
Android: Tap the webcam view to adjust the size and drag the thumbnail where you prefer. If you wish to entirely disable the webcam view, tap the headshot icon next to the microphone icon.
- The webcast room will be open starting at 12 NN. Please log in early to avoid missing any part of the presentation.
- An evaluation form will be sent to you after the session. Sending time is one hour (earliest) to one day (latest). Please answer it within a week to get a copy of your certificate. PDS CME (15) units will be given.
For questions and other concerns, you may email Ms. Charisse Orjalo at email@example.com with the subject “PDS Webcast Inquiries.”
Thank you and see you on April 29!