The Southern Philippines Medical Center, Department of Dermatology is cordially inviting everyone to their Continuing Medical Education (CME) Webcast “Endless Possibilities: When an Ulcer is not an Ulcer” to be held this June 24, 2020 (Wednesday), at 1:00 pm – 2:20 pm Manila Time.
The session will run through Gotowebinar. You can download the free app in your computer, smartphone or tablet. The following are the instructions for viewing:
Viewing via laptop:
- Register for the session at https://bit.ly/newpdswebcasts2020.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the “Join Webinar” button. Please click the button to enter the webinar room on the said webcast schedule. (NOTE: The link is unique to you, please do not share it with others.)
- By clicking the “Join Webinar” button, the Gotowebinar app will automatically be downloaded in your computer (Mac and Windows are supported).
- Once you’re in the room, you will hear the voice over saying “The webinar will begin shortly, please stay on the line” — an indication that your audio is working.
- You can also check your audio by going to the Audio tab in the Gotowebinar panel. Click “Sound Check” and click “Play sound”
- Participants’ microphones are muted throughout the meeting. To participate in the webinar, you can type in your questions in the Questions panel.
- During the lecture, the presentation slides and webcam view will appear on your screen. You can drag the bar between the two panels to adjust the viewing size.
Viewing via smartphone or tablet:
- Download the free Gotowebinar app (Playstore or App Store)
- In the Gotowebinar Webinar ID field, enter the webinar ID: 395-236-659.
- Fill out the registration form. After filling out the form, you will automatically be logged in. Please register with the name that should appear on your certificate.
- While waiting for the webinar, you will hear the voice over saying “The webinar will begin shortly, please stay on the line”
- During the lecture, the presentation slides and webcam view will appear on your screen.
iOS: If you wish to remove the webcam view, swipe left. To see the slides again, swipe right.
Android: Tap the webcam view to adjust the size and drag the thumbnail where you prefer. If you wish to entirely disable the webcam view, tap the headshot icon next to the microphone icon.
For questions and other concerns, you may email Ms. Charisse Orjalo at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PDS Webcast Inquiries” or Dr. Brice Serquiña at 09324180654
Registration link: https://bit.ly/newpdswebcasts2020
Webinar ID: 395-236-659
The event will focus on discussing on a complex case of an ulcer, and the experience of SPMC and PDS Southern Philippines amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thank you and we all hope to see you there.